First, I want to say a huge, awesomely sweet thank you so the amazing Veronika Éles over at Reading Is Dreaming With Your Eyes Open If you having been there head on over, I love, love, love this blog. I Enjoy it so head on over there and show some love!
My questions to answer:
1. Do you prefer hardbacks, paperbacks, ebooks or audiobooks?
Truth, any. Any story that has a good plot will pull me in. But there’s a part of me that dose have a soft spot for paperbacks.
2. What is the book that would make a great movie in your opinion? (Choose one that hasn’t been filmed yet.)
There are few that would make good ones, but I think right now I believe A New Darkness (The Starblade Chronicles #1) by Joseph Delaney
would make a good one. It has action, and parts that make you keep guessing one what will happen next. I just think that it would make a good one.
3. You are having a horrible day. What book can lighten your mood?
Any of the Harry Potter books will help lighten my mood. It just brings back so many memories and I enjoy the story, characters; I could go one and on….
4. Who are your favorite musicians?
Man, this could easily be one of the hardest questions, music plays such a huge part in my life and so the list for this could and has gone on forever. But one right one of the huge one I’ve been playing a lot is Bon Jovi. I’m also loving many songs off the ‘The Fault in Our Stars’ movie soundtrack.
5. Do you like Christmas themed books? Favorite one? (I’m dying to get some recommendations.)
But in the holiday time I like reading holiday poetry if you want to read some of my favorite you can sign up here with Double Decker Books
6. What is your least favorite series or novel and why?
Uhm, well if I’m reading something and I don’t like in than most of the time I just stop reading it. But lately I haven’t read any that I don’t like, but I wasn’t a huge fan of the last Twilight book, I just felt like there was something missing from it. But other then that I haven’t read anything I didn’t enjoy.
7. Have you ever gotten into an arguement because of/about a book?
Oh, oh, yes! Many time. When it comes to books I will tell how I feel no matter what!
8. Who’s your favorite secondary character?
Wow, this could be one of that hardest this ever to answer! Hum, anyone from Harry Potter. Simple put.
9. How do you feel about writing negative reviews?
I don’t really can as I said before, I will tell what I think of a book without care about what others think. Writing reviews is a great way to tell/share what I think of a book, so I would lie what I think of the book just so others will be happy about what I think.
10. What was the longest time you’ve gone without reading?
A few days, maybe. I read at less everyday. So, I can’t really remember how long I’ve gone without reading!
1. If you could be one character who would it be and why?
2. Favorite book quote?
3. What is your favorite book blog?
4. Pick who you would choice as a lead actor/actress in the book you are currently reading?
5. Favorite book item? (That’s not a book.)
6. A cover you can’t help but love?
7. Your top two must reads of the year?
8. If you could have one item from any book what would it be?
9. What do you use as a bookmark? Or Do you have a favorite bookmark?
10. Favorite book to T.V. show?
Rachel @ A Perfection Called Books
Olivia @ Fictionally Obsessed
Vangie over a Painful Readst
Aurélie @ Exploring Pages
Jess @ Jess Time To Read
A Day In Bookland
Tia Jenkins @ Read it Write Now
The Book of Jules